[PLUG] New Download Mirror for Ultumix

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Sun Dec 16 02:16:14 UTC 2007

Don't worry. I have the link. A secret undercover agent in the PCLinuxOS contacts got it for me. :) A double agent. http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/texstar/pclinuxos/apt/pclinuxos/2007/

I have 130 GBs on a removable hard drive free and I'm downloading to it now. I will try to compress the 2007 file down and put it on my server if it will fit. I may need someone to help me out by buying me another external drive. I don't know. It's a shame people can't just use this link instead.

John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote: On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:59:42 -0800 (PST)
Pomeroy Lab  dijo:

> Thanks. As soon as I get home I'll Put It UP. By the way I'm getting pumbled by the people in the Linux community that want me to provide the source code. I'm tired of the complaints so I just want to get the source code but PCLinuxOS won't provide it to me. If anyone can get it and upload it to one of these servers I would appreciate it. Keep in mind I'm banned from their site.

I thought I might try to download the source for you, but I can't find it on their site. Do you know what the filename is?