[PLUG] Speakers needed

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Sat Dec 22 00:37:45 UTC 2007

If I get Ultumix 2008 going based on mandriva or granular I would love to present it at your next meeting whenever that is. However I may need a couple weeks to work it out. If it's a success you will be able to run any hardware, application, or emulator on it and still have it stable and have a good Windows like interface. That would be great.

John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote: On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:04:13 -0500
znmeb at cesmail.net dijo:

> In fact, if there are other OLPC XO owners in the area, perhaps we
> could devote the meeting to all of us. And you might want to talk the
> the people at OSU OSL -- they are hosting some of the support
> functionality for the Give One Get One program.

Several from the OSU OSL came up and gave a presentation on the OLPC a
little over a year ago. It sticks in my mind as one of the best
programs we have ever had in my three years with PLUG. I would love to
see them again for an update.