[PLUG] Mondo configuration: Translation?

Robert Kopp iconoklastic at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 07:12:53 UTC 2007

With some effort, I installed Mondo Rescue on SuSE 10.3 x64. According to Mondo:

"Your kernel has no ramdisk support. That's mind-numbingly stupid but I'll allow it if you're planning to use a failsafe kernel. Are you?"

This is the default kernel, so I don't take it personally :-) If I don't have ramdisk support, I suppose I'd have to rebuild the kernel to provide it. But am I planning to use a "failsafe kernel?" How do I know?

Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/