[PLUG] dpkg for Fedora

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Feb 5 20:18:24 UTC 2007

Thanks Wil.  I hadn't thought of the VMWare option.  My license has
expired and because the _upgrade_(?) to FC6 nuked my working VMWare
installation I don't even think on it much.

I joined the maemo-users list and will join the developers if I don't
find what I'm looking for in user-land.

Again thanks for the great suggestion.

Rod