[PLUG] Moto4Lin and Razr V3

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Feb 9 23:51:19 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard C Steffens <rsteff at comcast.net> writes:

Richard> I don't have bluetooth on any of my computers, either. One of
Richard> these days I'll look into a USB bluetooth adapter and give
Richard> that a try.

Not too expensive.  I've got a couple D-link DBT-120's and they work
great.  They are class 2 devices (10 meter range), a bit over $30.
I've also got some Linksys USBBT100's that are class 1 (100 meter
range), slightly more expensive around $40.

I have yet to figure out bluetooth file transfers to/from Razr on
Linux.  It did work on Windows, despite what the Cingular lady told me
(she was trying to sell me a data plan), so it is possible.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net