[PLUG] Re: Ubuntu And Comcast Digital Cable?

Ryan ryan.mannon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 07:15:27 UTC 2007

If you throw a router in there we can only see you routers MAC.  But if you
disconnect your computer and connect another with out powering down you
modem...service no workee (That would be the no router, directly to the
computer set up).  I can only see the first MAC on the other side of the
modem.  But if you buy the home networking package (and you have to use the
Comcast branded linksys routers for the home networking package) I can see
all 5 mac addresses on the other side of that router.

-ryan