[PLUG] Windows and Cryptography

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Feb 13 17:13:42 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Computer security:

Keith> Super encryption, and super paranoia, is a little hard to
Keith> justify unless you live in a bunker with 12 inch steel walls.
Keith> My computers can be compromised with a few weeks of
Keith> supercomputer time, or thirty seconds with a glass cutter.  I
Keith> could increase my security more by putting bars on the windows
Keith> than by checking my compiler sources line by line.

  <http://www.kidseconbooks.com/html/three_little_wolves_and_the_bi.html>

  Lesson Summary

  The three little wolves build several houses out of different
  materials, but the big bad pig uses different tools to destroy each
  one. Finally, the house they build out of flowers appeals to the
  pig, and they all live happily ever after.

FWIW.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net