[PLUG] XP or Vista?

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Sat Feb 17 19:20:01 UTC 2007

m0gely wrote:
> Every release of Windows has shown lower performance gaming benchmarks
> than the previous as driver support in general gets caught up.  So I'm
> not sure how you conclude DRM is the source for it this time.  I would
> like to see your sources for this as it interests me.

He came to the conclusion by paying attention to news stories on Vista.
A good starting point to pursue your interest in this matter might be:
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html#cpu
  and
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html#unified
or just start at the top