[PLUG] Linux Clinic Sunday

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 19:18:05 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:09:37 -0800
Mel Andres <mel97215 at comcast.net> dijo:

> If I am able to make it. Would someone be able to help me setup vmplayer?
> I have the Dell distribution CDs for WinXP that I currently dual-boot to.
> Besides the PC, what else should I bring, (mouse, keyboard, monitor?)?

There was some discussion about dedicating a Clinic to vmplayer. In
fact, at the last Clinic I was going to engage Keith (our resident
vmplayer guru) in holding my hand while I installed Player on my Edgy
computer. Unfortunately other problems prevented that from happening.
Maybe this time we can get to it.

So yes, bring your computer and stuff. If your monitor is heavy we can
borrow one from Free Geek, but definitely bring the rest.