[PLUG] Web site monitor

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 19 17:30:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, User Iam wrote:

> Any recommendations on software to monitor web site traffic????

   Not necessarily a recommendation (because I don't know what you need or
want), but I've been using XAS Visitor Tracking
                       <http://www.xav.com/scripts/axs/>
since last year and I'm satisfied with what it tells me.

   The recommendation came from Charles at Aracnet, and he helped me to
configure it properly (the instructions are not completely accurate for all
installations).

   It is quite configurable on the fly. That is, I have a default set of
items to view, and a default time (since I last looked). But, I can select
other options using the checkboxes and that's what will be presented for
viewing.

YMMV,