[PLUG] Linux Laptop Vendor

Michael M. mcubed at slashmail.org
Wed Feb 21 19:18:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 14:13 -0800, Aaron Baer wrote:
> Since people ask here often about Linux compatible laptops I thought
> I'd post this for the archives.. Anyone know anything about these
> folks?
>
> http://shafetech.com/
>
> Linux laptops and desktops shipped running Ubuntu.

Kind of odd that they don't say what graphics hardware you get with the
desktops, and there's no configuration option for graphics.  Unless I'm
missing something.

I don't think I'd feel comfortable buying from any company that doesn't
disclose its physical address in the real world.  Who are these people?
Where are they?

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions