[PLUG] All-In-One Printer suggestions

agent dale cooper agentdcooper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 02:24:24 UTC 2007

Yo Drew -

My girlfriend and I have a "Hewlett Packard PSC 1210xi All-in-one
[Printer, Scanner, Copier]" injet - i like it alot! It's got full Linux
support, I use it with Slackware + CUPS and it is rock solid =)
Everything works too = Printer, scanner and copier! w00t

just my 2 cents. peace -

agentdcooper  at  gmail  dot  com