[PLUG] Remotely disable Internet access with a cell phone?

Devin dlab00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:26:51 UTC 2007

Assuming this is a Windows box, just configure it for a static IP and
give the kids limited user accounts. An attempt to directly connect the
computer to any modem would fail, and the router could be configured to
log the event (either when it boots up or when it has to renew the dhcp
lease when reconnected to the modem)