[PLUG] CUPS and printer models

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Jan 7 20:50:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:56:53 +0000 Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> dijo:
> I have a 500 page book on CUPS ...

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 11:44:12AM -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Whence this book obtained you?

>From a sale table at Linuxfest the book obtained I.

CUPS: Common Unix Printing System (Paperback) by Michael Sweet

The book is mostly oriented towards coders working on CUPS and filters
for same.  Usage information is only about the first 20% of the book,
not newbie oriented, and incomplete, as I noted in my post.  A newbie's
guide to Linux printing is desperately needed, but unfortunately I
know nobody who does lots of printing, writes books, and understands
newbie mind.  ;-)

Keith