[PLUG] cable management

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:44:29 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I was sitting in wireless cafe the other day and happened to look up at
the ceiling when I noticed a run of ethernet wiring. The wires were not
in a conduit or stapled to the wall, but rather they were held in place
by what I can only describe as metal pig's tails. That is, it looked as
though someone had taken a bolt, twisted one end into a pig's tail (or
corkscrew) and fastened the other end to the wall. The wire was running
through the loop formed by the pig's tail.

Does anyone know what these pig's tail like things are called?

Regards,
- Robert