[PLUG] cable management

jason justman jason at jasonjustman.com
Wed Jan 10 08:12:59 UTC 2007

i dont have my anixter catalog handy, but they are grouped in the
'fasteners' section.

they are usually called bridle rings, and are used for small runs of low
volage cable.. here's an example (with a saddle to help with heavier
loads - http://www.b-line.com/whatsnew/wn_122.asp ).  other common
strucuted wiring installation uses j-hooks, raceways/table trays,
interduct for fiber, etc - don't forget out in p-town you have build for
seismic bracing.

jason