[PLUG] Aimslab radio card...

plug_0 at robinson-west.com plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Wed Jan 17 05:41:32 UTC 2007

Okay, I got the radio_aimslab module on slackware 10.1 kernel
2.6.10 to load.  Question is, how do I turn the radio on and
tune it?  The radio is an ISA reveal card that came in a box
which said RA300 on it.  I thought typhoon at first, but the
parameters for that driver are geared for the wrong io address
range.

radio_aimslab           5920  0

About the 0 above, this is snipped out of lsmod's output.  Does
Used by having a value of 0 mean that the card isn't detecting?

      --  Michael C. Robinson