[PLUG] Internet monitor...

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Tue Jan 23 05:17:21 UTC 2007

plug_0 at robinson-west.com wrote:

> So, are there good tools to set up a Linux system to do what I'm describing
> already or does some of this need to be developed still?

By time limits you mean no more than 10 minutes from when they logged in
to begin surfing?  Or by certain hours of the day?  DG has filtergroups
functionality built in.  This can be authentication against LDAP.  But
database integration is not something I've sen talked about on the DG list.

As for monitoring, newer versions (alpha, but use it it's stable) have
email reporting, but it's not something I have got into yet.  I'm going
to soon though.

--
- m0gely