[PLUG] looking for new ISP

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Jan 23 20:49:04 UTC 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>>  I've been with Aracnet (now SpiritOne) since the beginning of June 1999.
>
>  Oh, I forgot. They've taken over from Verizon for the DSL line which saves
> me hassles on the very rare occasions when something breaks. They're in
> Beaverton and used to have their servers located in the Pittock Building
> (where my last employer used to have offices before they folded).

Second on Aracnet.  I have been running my mail server off my DSL line for
a couple of years now.  I have been very happy with their service.

You also might try Hevanet.com.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                   - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark