[PLUG] Need help in mirroring system disks

Jenifer Chung jeniferchu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 00:48:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

I installed Suse enterprise 10 on a HP Proliant DL360-G5. This server has
2x73GB internal disks. I need help to mirror these 2 disks. How do I do
that? I'm hp-ux sysadmin gale. Suse Linux is new to me.

#df
/dev/cciss/c0d0p2      67G  1.7G   65G   3% /
udev                 1014M  116K 1014M   1% /dev

I don't see the 2nd disk any where. 'ioscan' is not a command on Suse to
list the devices.

- How do I see my 2nd disk on the system?
- What do I need to do to activate the 2nd disk?
- Is there instruction some where to setup/configure system disk? (can't
find anything in google)
- Can I use Yast to perform this task?

Thanks for your help!

Jenifer