[PLUG] Colocation sharing

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Wed Jul 4 17:47:47 UTC 2007

My company is expanding the size of our colocation
rack to make room for another computer. As the size
of the rackspace increases, the cost goes down. It
occurred to me that others may be interested in
sharing rackspace to reduce their costs or to
improve reliability. We've never had measurable,
unscheduled downtime. In fact, I don't recall
any downtime - scheduled or otherwise - in 3 years.

One of my motives for wanting to share rack space
is to have the rack assigned a /24 netblock so we
can control our own reverse DNS.

If you want to discuss this, please contact me
at 503-635-6370

Ed Sawicki