[PLUG] Re: Suse and the jsch jar with ant

David Fleck david.fleck at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 5 11:29:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007, Ted Kubaska wrote:
> The standard solution appears to be to get jsch-0.1.33.jar and place it
> in what they say is the ant lib or the ant classpath. And it's this last
> task I'm stuck on. Under Ubuntu I just added the jar
> to /opt/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib and then it worked. Under Suse I do not
> know where to put it. I tried putting it in my own directory and using
> the -lib option for ant but that still gave me the error. I tried
> putting it in /usr/share/ant/lib; that did not work.

I don't have ant installed on my SuSE machine here, so my ability to help
will be limited... but can you write a small ant script that echos out
what ant thinks its classpath is?  Or even better, modifies your
classpath to include the jsch jar file?  It's been a while since I used
ant much, but I seem to recall setting the classpath in the environment
(including all the jar files I needed) prior to running ant.

--
David Fleck
david.fleck at mchsi.com