[PLUG] SPAM harder to fight...

Kenneth B. Hill ken at scottshill.com
Tue Jul 10 15:02:27 UTC 2007

I am also having a hard time fighting spam. I used to use spamassin,
but I had difficulty configuring it. Recently, I implemented a rule
in my email client to trash any email messages from people not in my
address book. This has really helped, but it requires me to enter a
person's email address into my address book.