[PLUG] Debian Package Help

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:16:49 UTC 2007

What about a GUI package management system such as Synaptic?  When
using Ubuntu, typically when I select a package, Synaptic informs me
that it needs to select other packages as well to meet dependencies.
Of course, I thought apt via command-line prompted you to download
extra packages as well to satisfy dependencies.

Might you look at adding additional package repositories to
/etc/apt/sources.list?

Ben