[PLUG] Wireless Networking on ThinkPad 600E/Xubuntu-7.04

Kenneth B. Hill ken at scottshill.com
Fri Jul 20 01:13:51 UTC 2007

Rick,

Have you tried installing the base Ubuntu Linux distro? I notice you
installed Xubuntu on your laptop. Is there a reason why you chose
Xubuntu over Ubuntu? I am not familiar with Xubuntu, but I have
installed Ubuntu on a very old (10 year old) laptop just fine and it
detected the Linksys wireless card.

-Ken