[PLUG] Visual Web Development Tools for LAMP

Kenneth B. Hill ken at scottshill.com
Sat Jul 21 19:35:44 UTC 2007

I'm looking for some Visual/WYSIWYG tools to develop web apps for a
LAMP plaftorm/environment. I currently use Gedit to right my HTML
pages and PHP scripts and SQL scripts. About 6 months ago, I started
a project to develop a Web database app for a Microsoft platform
using Visual Studio, ASP.Net 2.0 and SQL Server. I'm quite impressed
with the Microsoft's Visual Studio. Does anyone now of a similar web
development tool that can be used for the LAMP platform?