[PLUG] Identifying New External Hard Drive

Kenneth B. Hill ken at scottshill.com
Sat Jul 21 23:16:32 UTC 2007

OK. I think I understand. You are replacing your hard drive in a
notebook computer. Your comments about never powering down a a server/
workstation caught me off-guard as I'm not familiar with using
notbook computers as servers or workstations. It sounds like you are
on the right track with the power issue.