[PLUG] A PLUG wiki

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Mon Jul 30 21:10:23 UTC 2007

I second that.
PLUG needs a wiki.
I haven't use MoinMoin, but any wiki I don't have to run is good with me.
At least, as long as it is good software and well ran by someone else.

I personally, have used MediaWiki and have been fairly happy with it.
I have also used plone for interactive "near-wiki" like sites and had good
success with it.  Plone has wiki modules available, but I haven't had
personal experience with these.

However, as I said above any decent wiki I don't have to run is good with me.

  Sincerely,
  David Mandel
  Chief Activist
  Portland Linux/Unix Group