[PLUG] Linux Distro

Frank Hunt linux at frankhunt.com
Sun Jun 3 15:11:57 UTC 2007

I will be building a new server system soon and need a more current
distro than the ancient RH9 on the current server.  I am looking for a
pretty complete distribution with minimal assembly required (that
eliminates the Fedoras and a few others).  I also am on a very limited
budget (that means I need FREE or almost free).  Right now I am leaning
toward either Debian or SuSE.  Wanted to get some thoughts/ideas from
the group.  I need to run the usual suspects (Apache, postfix,
spamassassin, squirrelmail).  Must support SATA as a secondary drive.
Hardware is a Dell OptiPlex GX270 with integrated Intel 865G video.

Thoughts?   Comments?

Thanks!

--
frank hunt