[PLUG] Socket question

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu Jun 7 23:02:55 UTC 2007

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Anyone have a good understanding of network socket related stuff?

Quick update and a thank you to all that offered suggestions.

It was just where I thought the problem was.  The remote software.
Turns out we weren't the first to have the problem.  Another UNIX
installation had the same problem.

We as in, the software/service vendor and where I work, have come up
with a work around that doesn't involve the socket based connection API.

Again thanks,
Rod