[PLUG] Wireless (Cellular or other) Data Service

Bill Ensley bill at bearprinting.com
Mon Jun 11 20:58:06 UTC 2007

>Perhaps this is a good time to begin a survey of such services. I asked
about Verizon's data service >while looking for a way to get the photos off
my RAZR phone and found the rate to be similar to my >>Comcast
>service: about $60/month.

>What other services are available to connect to the Internet via a cellular
phone type of device, >
>either a cell phone, a PDA, or a card for the laptop? And, of course, what
do they charge per month?

I use Tmobile, I have a pocket pc phone and pay about $20.00 a month
For unlimited access to a DSLish (200k) speed connection.

The bluetooth is nice too, easy modem connection.

-Bill Ensley
Bearprinting.com