[PLUG] Linux game maker...

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:07:08 UTC 2007

On 6/12/07, someone <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:
> http://mygamecompany.com
>
> They make a game called Dirk Dashing which is incredibly cute and 100%
> Linux compatible.

You may like www.happypenguin.org  (the linux game tome).  It's a
database of pretty much all linux games, so there is a mix of
doom-like games in there, of course, but it also showcases many cute /
educational / puzzle games, and most of them could benefit from some
help, if you have time to write documentation, create art, code, or
even just play and report bugs.  (There are some very good open source
games up there too, such as Wesnoth.)

--Rogan