[PLUG] Re: NEW LINUX RADIO TALK SHOW! It's On Tuseday 06/11/07

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 12 23:41:19 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Pomeroy" == Pomeroy Lab <admin at mindblowingidea.com> writes:

Pomeroy> Click Here to listen at 5 PM Pacific Time, 6 Mountain Time, 7 Central
Pomeroy> and 8 Eastern to The Nixed Report (Unix, Linux, and any other nix)
Pomeroy> Every Tuesday. With your co-hosts Justin Breithaupt, and Thomas.  You
Pomeroy> can call in at 1-800-451-1567 to comment on what we are talking about
Pomeroy> or ask questions. We will be uploading a podcast after the show. If
Pomeroy> you can't listen to the show but can get the podcast please e-mail me
Pomeroy> back at usacomputertec at thenixedreport.com .

"click here"?  What is this, 1997?

And, there's no URL for our text-based email readers.  Great.  Lost me there.