[PLUG] Automatic Compaction pop-up in Thunderbird

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 19:56:56 UTC 2007

I run T-Bird on my Linux desktop and on my XP laptop. I have both set to
automatically ask me if I want to compact the folders when they get to
some certain size.

On the XP (and also on older, Win98 versions), I click OK, a little
activity bar do its thing, and the pop-up goes away.

On the Linux version, I click OK, and a little icon wanders off to the
left. Then I have to click OK again for the compaction sequence to
continue.

Does anyone else see this (or similar) behavior with T-Bird on Linux?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens