[PLUG] CruiseControl and Dashboard

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:13:47 UTC 2007

On 6/17/07, Ted Kubaska <tkubaska at charter.net> wrote:

> Has anyone used the dashboard under CruiseControl? I'm just trying to
> bring it up and the docs are very confusing. CruiseControl is working
> fine for me but really would like to use this nifty dashboard.
>
> Lots of stuff on how great the dashboard is but little information on
> how to set it up. The only install info I've been able to find is on
> http://geoffreyarnold.com/index.php/wiki/view?page=4

This is a Mac OS-X "dashboard" widget.  The latest versions of
CruiseControll also features a "dashboard" view, but the two things are
completely different.  (http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/dashboard.html)

The ~/Library/ ... directory would exist if you were on a Mac, and it would
be in $HOME, as you suspected.

If you're not on a Mac, then you're SOL for the dashboard widget you linked
to, but the other dashboard view should "just work" (but it's just a
web-based thing).

--Rogan

Here's what it says with my comments... (sorry about the frustration