[PLUG] OT: Cell Phone Resurrection: Palm Treo (DEAD)

Charles Sliger chaz at bctonline.com
Wed Jun 20 17:09:35 UTC 2007

Just an update for those that care...
As Richard suggests, the 700P continues to deteriorate.
Now it no longer responds to any of the keys, and the touch-screen will
register the fact that you touched it but that's all.
On the up side the screen is now very clear and bright (the light is always
on).
Looks like I'm going to have to break down and replace it.
Thanks for all the help.
-chaz
Charles L. Sliger,  Information Systems Engineer
chaz at bctonline.com  {Yahoo: chaz_sliger}  {Google: chaz.sliger}