[PLUG] Steadily growing firefox 2.0.0.4

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Mon Jun 25 16:09:26 UTC 2007

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> But seriously, if Firefox 2.0.0.4 is leaking memory, that ought to be a
> well-known issue, as popular as Firefox is. I've been Firefox-free (and
> Thunderbird-free) for nearly two months now and the only thing I've
> found that Seamonkey doesn't do is RSS feeds.

Yeah I really miss the Live bookmarks feature.  But aside from that, the
memory footprint of Firefox alone is often times more than Seamonkey,
let alone running FF and TB both at once.  I also like being able to
middle click a link in my email and have it open in a new tab in my browser.

--
- m0gely