[PLUG] Multiple USB Ports Active On One Connection

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 27 15:36:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Quentin Hartman wrote:

> This sounds like exactly the problem I had with my clie a couple years
> ago. I managed to find a process that would consistently work. I don't
> precisely what it was, but it was along the lines of:
>
> -put clie in cradle
> -power on
> -start sync on clie
> -cancel sync on clie
> -start sync on jpilot

Quentin,

   I _think_ that's what I did to allow pilot-xfer to work. First
/var/log/messages showed the ports changing from 0/1 to 2/3, but then it
changed back to 0/1 when I canceled on the PDA and pushed the sync button
again.

   Anyway, I now have all five databases (address, calendar, to-do, memos,
and expenses) on the Treo. After I modify any of them, I'll try syncing
using the sequence above, except that I don't need to turn the power on for
the phone.

Thanks,