[PLUG] Test Message

Winterbeast winter.beast at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 18:40:08 UTC 2007

Richard C. Steffens wrote:

>Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>

>>I noticed there there have been no messages since yesterday around 2:30PM.
>>
>>Even the archives only go that far.
>>

>It seemed quiet to me, too.
>

>>Everyone go on vacation?  :-)
>>

>Alas, no. :-(

       Well, I was debating whether to go from dapper drake to edgy eft
on my new laptop, (have 6.06 may go to 6.10)
    noted at least three games that did not work in 6.06 that did work
in the mac version of 6.10.

    I am curious whether the upgrade is as smooth as the upgrade from
win-95 to win-98 or as rough as win-98 to win-2000
    (clearing everything and starting afresh)  (opens the laptop and
touches off a little bit of flash paper. looks around and says
    It's Windows. it does that. )

    regular denizen of the monthly linux clinic