[PLUG] Open Office Modifications

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 15:43:12 UTC 2007

Is there a way to change the behavior of the <ENTER> key in OOcalc?

In Excel, if one tabs from column to column while entering data and then
 hits <ENTER>, the active cell becomes the cell below the one from which
tabbing began. In OOcalc, <ENTER> just moves you to the cell below the
one you were on when you hit <ENTER>.

If modifications such as this are possible, I assume there is some place
in the OO documentation to describe the process. I'll be happy to read
the manual, but I don't know what to call what I want to do.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens