[PLUG] Open Office Users List

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 8 00:56:39 UTC 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> Has anyone else tried to join that list?

   Over the years I've jumped on when I had a question, and off as soon as it
was answered. It's a high volume list with two tons of Windows users.

   Sometimes, it is a lo-o-ong wait to see my posts appear. But, not two
days.

   Send another copy of the message you posted. If you're receiving messages
then you are subscribed and your original message may have been lost
somewhere.