[PLUG] More vmware advice

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:59:05 UTC 2007

Hi All-
Drunk from the success of getting vmware working under fedora core (thanks
to everyone who helped!) I'm attempting my next adventure. I'd like to
install a VM (easy enough) but I confused on the networking setup. I'd like
this VM to have its own public IP so I have no idea which option(s) to
choose during setup in order to accomplish this. The guest (linux) will be
running on a linux host w/ public IP as well so I'm not sure if there any
caveats to this setup? Google has so far failed me so any pointers to docs
would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Drew-