[PLUG] Need Help "SSH through VPN"

Jenifer Chung jeniferchu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:21:56 UTC 2007

Thank you Carla and All. I think we have enough for this discussion. The
bottom line is I gave up and let the network guy does whatever he wants to
do. I know, Carla, OpenVPN is nice. But it is too late for this network guy.
He already spent too much company's money to implement Juniper VPN (a
commercial expensive product package). Ok, I want everyone has job and food
on table for their family. If I bring up OpenVPN to the management, he will
be out the door.

Thanks again my friends,
Jenifer