[PLUG] DST Sunday morning - Check your system, Win users beware

Frank Hunt linux at frankhunt.com
Sat Mar 10 20:51:55 UTC 2007

You can download tzedit.exe from out on the internets and run it on your
win98 box(s) - it edits the table that contains the offsets and the
dates when they are engaged.  Then there's all the other stuff you might
have with time in it - I just noticed that appointments in my handy HP
iPAQ are all off by one hour starting Monday.  But then it runs Windoze
so . . .

--
frank hunt
PLUG member-in-absentia