[PLUG] sudo wildcard for users

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:47:07 UTC 2007

PLUG people, I have a few systems that contains a number of test
environments. Each environmet runs as a different user, say testblue,
testred, testgreen, etc. These user accounts come and go with some
frequency. I would like to setup sudo to allow certain users to run any
command, with no password, as any of the test* users. Here is what I have...

Host_Alias        TEST_SERVERS = server1,server2,server3

User_Alias        SUPPORT_USERS = %support

SUPPORT_USERS  TEST_SERVERS = (test*,apache,tomcat) NOPASSWD: ALL
This does not seem to be working as I expect. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com