[PLUG] KGW Video?

Steve D... blitters at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:06:58 UTC 2007

On 3/16/07, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Steve D... wrote:
>
> > Has anyone managed to play videos on the KGW web site?  I can get MPlayer
> > to play the leading advertising, but it never forwards to the real video.
>
>    I've tried to view a few CNN videos, but they require Winduhs. So, I don't
> try any longer.

  I can view the CNN videos and the CNN streaming "Pipeline" stuff on
my FC5 machine.  I'm using Firefox with the embedded MPlayer.  The
trick is to set the MPlayer config setting to "Video Output = X11".

Steve D...

--
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these
technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act