[PLUG] KGW Video?

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Mar 17 10:11:55 UTC 2007

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Steve D... wrote:
> On 3/16/07, Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Steve D... wrote:
>> > Has anyone managed to play videos on the KGW web site?
>> I can, but I don't know why anyone would want to do so!
>
> Care to share what software you're using?

Gah!  I didn't mean to be content-free, just a dick!

I'm using mplayer-plugin and firefox with no particularly special
configuration (that I can recall).  Remember, though, that it does play
the ad twice and that almost had me convinced that it was just going to
loop until I just waited it out.

So that's mplayerplug-in-wmp.so doing the windows media emulation in
mplayerplug-in 3.31.

J.
--
      Jeme A Brelin