[PLUG] Re: Linux Clinic Sunday March 18 at 1PM (2nd announcement)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Mar 18 00:34:23 UTC 2007

Oh boy!  A second announcement!

Linux Clinic!
Sunday March 18  (third Sunday)
1PM at Free Geek ( 12PM for DST uncorrected windows machines )
1731 SE 10th Avenue  (southeast door)
Portland, OR

Bring your Linux machine and we will help you fix it, or install
that new app, or...  We have monitors, keyboards, meece, network
connections, wireless, and some install disks.   No classes, no
instruction, just pure neighborly tweaking and debugging.  We
might not get it all done, but we will have a good time.

And if you know it all already, bring your machine and show
others how it is done.  Extra Geek Points for doing it correctly.

I have a couple of extra Netgear WG511T (Atheros) 90mW super-G
PCMCIA wifi cards that work with Linux.  Better than all those
brandX cards which we take out to the street to stomp on.  I
may auction them, proceeds to Free Geek.

And if that does not convince you, John will bring cookies.

Keith

P.S. At 5PM, people will be showing up to take Linux certification
exams, so we will clear out promptly to leave them the space.