[PLUG] Running Java App

Doug Davis douglas.davis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:16:15 UTC 2007

Rich,

If I am understanding your question correctly, it seems that the java
executable is not in your $PATH. I am not sure where your install put things
but you should be able to do a locate (if you have run an updatedb recently)
or just do a find.

You can either use the fully qualified path to the executable or add the
java bin directory to your PATH variable in your profile.

Doug