[PLUG] Acroread Syntax Errors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 19 23:53:13 UTC 2007

   For some reason, acroread left my notebook. I downloaded the latest
version (7.0.9) from Adobe's site; it's now labeled as _enu_ rather than
_en_; perhaps this refers to unicode support.

   Anywho, I installed it on the notebook as always, but when I try to run it
I get a continuing string of 'syntax error' messages. Since I've not before
had any problems installing and running acroread, I'm at a loss what might
have happened.

   Suggestions and ideas welcome.